Tax Compliance Officer – Prestigious Offices
For one of our Partners located in Kirchberg, Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Tax Compliance Officer with minimum 2 years of experience. This well established company offers you to join a small team comprised of 10 experienced people. Joining this company will enable you to have a focus on the compliance side and thus to benefit from a better work life balance as the advisory will not be a large part of your job.
This internationally renowned company is assisting clients from Germany, China, France, UK, The Netherlands and the United States. This will help you develop your skills on various types of taxations while enjoying you work life in a prestigious office.
Your Responsibilities | Tax Compliance Officer
· For a dedicated clients portfolio, in collaboration with one of the Partners of the firm, you are preparing corporate tax returns ;
· Analyze of small to large merges & acquisition projects and the impact of the taxation, depending on the situation of the companies ;
· You will assist the Partners in advising properly your clients, in order for them to always choose the most appropriate solutions ;
· Depending on your experience, and competencies you might be responsible for the review of less experienced people’s work.
Profile and Career Path | Tax Compliance Officer
· You hold a Master Degree in Finance or with a tax or international tax specialization ;
· You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Luxembourg, preferably in a Big Four or with exposure to international clients ;
· You have good written and spoken skills in English. Any additional languages such as French or German would be considered an asset ;
· You are passionate and would like to evolve in this field of expertise on a long term vision.
Offer | Tax Compliance Officer
· Depending on your experience, you can expect to receive an raise on your current salary (with a maximum of 63 000€ gross per year) ;
· Numerous advantages such as a bonus, company health insurance, and a car leasing ;
· Prestigious offices located in Kirchberg that will help you love coming to work ;
· This growing company can also offer you a tailor made career prospects plan, in order for you to know better your career development.
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial and Legal fields in Luxembourg, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
Our partners are leading financial service providers and law firms in Luxembourg, made up of small and human-sized companies as well as prominent players on the market.
Our team is made up of highly skilled and experienced consultants, all sharing the same objective :
Assisting candidates and companies with a tailor-made, confidential and quality oriented service in their search for the right long-term professional fit.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Contact us today to discuss your next career move or have a look at our current vacancies on www.abiomis.com .
Let us help you thrive in your career.
Tax OR Fiscalité OR Tax Accountant OR Fiscaliste OR TVA OR VAT OR Tax Returns OR Declarations Fiscales OR Déclarations TVA OR Taxe OR Taxation OR Fiscalist OR Fiscal OR Corporate Tax OR Personal Tax OR Tax Manager OR Tax Director OR Tax Officer OR Cross Border OR Conseiller Fiscal OR Fiduciaire OR Fiduciary OR Tax Compliance OR Tax Advisory OR Service Provider OR Finance OR Financial OR Financier OR ACCA OR SOPARFI OR Financial Companies OR Sociétés Commerciales OR Commercial Companies OR Private Equity OR Real Estate OR PERE OR Sociétés Financières OR Personnes Physiques OR SPV OR Special Purpose Vehicles OR Partner OR CEO OR COO OR CFO OR Management OR PSF